Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

How to brush your teeth.

 Hello everyone today I'm going to show you how to brush your teeth.The instration are here.


How to Brush my Teeth.

Materials and Ingredients

Tooth brush

Tooth paste

Water



Steps

  1.  Put the toothpaste on the tooth brush.

  2.  Turn on the tap and wet the toothbrush.

  3. Put the brush into your mouth and move the bristles around all the teeth in your mouth.

  4. Spit out the bubbles in your mouth put some water in your mouth and spit it out.

  5. Put your tooth brush and toothpaste away.

  6. Look in the mirror and and smile.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last instruction Vaoiva.That made me smile :)

    I use a power brush toothbrush which I feel gives my teeth a very good clean.I would still follow your instructions as they are the same.

    I have noticed for number 4 you are missing the end of your sentence.Maybe if you get a chance you could fix it for the next reader.

    I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.