Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Describe of the tree house.

 Hello everyone today I'm going to  show you a Describe  about tree house Hope you enjoy.



In the weekends my family and I go to our treehouse. It is so cool when we get there. It is on an island. The island is nice. It has heaps of colorful lights. The color is light red.There were heaps of trees around our tree house. 

I jump straight out of the car. I always see heaps of birds flying.My parents' bedroom view was so nice that I almost fell down from the window, but my dad grap me. Dad is mad at me because I almost fell down from the window. My mom made food for us.My mum is nice like a nice sunny day. The food smelled so nice I already have my plate and a spoon. Now we're going to the spa. We turn on the pupels and it sounds so relaxing, that it hurts. Splash I go in the spa and water gets all over my parents. The bubbles in the spa hurts a lot. I smell the nature tree  leaves.The spa water smells nice and fresh.

Now we are going to change. I look at my hands to have wrinkles on them. Finally I was change. I look at my hands but I still have wrinkles. My mom says it time for bed but first I had to brush my teeth.Done!  My teeth are shiny like diamonds.Down I go to sleep bye.


Treehouse by Crump Architects - A Childhood Hideaway Designed for Fun

1 comment:

  1. WOW I love your treehouse Vaoiva. YOU have painted a picture in my head as the reader of what the rest of the treehouse is like with the spa. I want to visit it!Is it in Samoa I wonder? Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.