Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Directions to the Hub from Hornby Primary School.


Directions to the Hub from Hornby Primary School.

Steps

1.Go out the front gate and turn left onto Waterloo Road.

2. Go straight until you get to Carmen road.

3.Press the silver button on the lights and wait till the person on the lights turns green.

4. Go straight passed the G.A.S station and go straight till you get to Chalmers St.

5. Turn left and go straight pass the Hornby Club.

6. Turn right towards the hub and go in through the back door.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.