Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Heating water experiment.

 Hello everybody.In Monga we have been reading Heat it up.It is about to girls try to make an soller power owan but the ovan took too long that they see if the color of the ovan would make a difrences.


Heating water experiment.

You need

Two cups

One black paper and one white paper.

Water

Thermometer

Measuring jug

Steps


Wrap one cup with white paper.

Wrap the other cup with black paper.

Fill both of the cups with water.

Measure both cups water.

Put it outside for two hours.

After measure how hot or cold is the water. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.