Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

My Hook

Talofa welcome back today I'm going to show you a story about and under water ahlete.  

On your marks,get set,Bang!.I jumped in to the pool.Number 42 representing New Zealand as an under water athlete.I sprinted and I jumped over the hurdles.I thought my hair was waving around but I forgot my I have short hair.My muscle's were failing me but I kept on going until I saw the finish line. The only thing standing right in front of me was fish.I sprinted as hard as can through the fish and I won!

 Underwater Olympics

3 comments:

  1. OUCH Vaoiva,that hurt!How did you manage to run through me?.

    Great choice of words.They made me want to read until I got to the end.Now I can go and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Vaoiva.
    Nice picture you have underwater.
    I like it because its a short story and lots of writing but not as usable.
    I like when you said representing New Zealand because its our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi vaoiva I liked your picture nice job and i read the the whole Writing
    ka pai.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.