Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Haunted House


Boom!! I heard something fall off the shelf in the haunted house. Shreeya yelled “There is something white on the window I think it was a ghost” Vaoiva said, “there is no such thing as a ghost, let’s go back to bed. 


One hour later.Mum helped us to get to the haunted house. When we walked in we heard strange noises and stuff fall down. 


Suddenly a ghost started following us when we were walking inside. Then we wanted to know where they are and wanted to talk to them so we used our equipment to talk to them.The ghost keeps on running away from us and Shreeya and I made a trap and they got stuck.But ran away so we tried to find them again.


After finding them we told them to show their true identity.But the ghost replied and said “you really think it’s going to be that easy ,fine we will call the police.” Reader we were actually pranking the ghost so that we have enough time to make another trap.


We pretended to call the police and we went outside to change into police costumes, so that we could fool the ghost. After that we pretend to be policemen. We went back and made our other trap. We trapped them and this time they got stuck, by showing their true identity.


Their true identity was our other friend. We wanted to call the police but we can’t do that to our friend.

Our friend said sorry and we lived happily ever after the end. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Vaoiva. I like how you made your friend the ghost. What did you do after you found out your friend was the ghost?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.