Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Viking Village

Hi everyone today I'm going to tell you about a viking village.It's like an abandon place but it's not it's very old though. 


 I am at  a Viking Village  the first thing I saw was a green rocky giant mountain, as I was walking on the ricketi road it felt  so scared that the viking’s might be mean. 


The vikings were making swords and axes so loud. When I so the shields I touched it, it felt so soft.The fires in the skull looked like a tongue for the skull. The village looked old as an abandoned village.


I continued to explore the village I could hear loud banging and clanging it was loud that my ears hurt. The salty beach looked so freezing I did not want to go in, but the villagers looked like they want to go in.


People were chatting about what is coming up  and what their selling.When they saw me they were surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.