Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Red Ball 100WC Free writing.

In writing we have been writing about a giant red ball some of my class mates are posting it on there blogs.I hope you enjoy it.

 

In the holidays my family and I went walking. We went on walks for three days then one day we were walking and we heard a grumbling.Then we continued walking but then we saw a giant red ball, I was so surprised because it was so big. I thought it popped but it didn’t so I explored it. I wanted to bunce it but I couldn’t because it was too big. People saw the ball and started to run to the ball, and they thought it was cool so they took pictures of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Guess what Vaoiva...it wasn't a giant red ball.It was a SUPER huge jaffa.I lost it when I was walking home from the shop.Thank you so much for finding it for me.
    How do you think I will get it home?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could use a big truck or you could pop it.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.