Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Bump Cars Tag.

 In writing we have been writing how to play bump car tag.If you always play with Mrs Cassidy you know how to play it then.Hope you enjoy.

Bump Tag

What you need

1.Two balls

2.Class of students or you can play with your family of six or more.

3.You need to go to a place that is big and has heaps of spaces.

Game set up.

1.Decide who is gonna be tager and who is gonna be chased.

2.People are going to pick their partner if they are not equal they can be in groups of three.

3.Stand beside each other so that when somebody bumps on you your buddy can push you and you can run.

How to play.

1.Get into buddies and spread out inside the court with your buddy.

2.Teachers choose two taggers and one pair to be the runners.

3.When the teacher or someone else says go, the taggers chase after the runners while the rest of the buddies stand still.

4.If a runner is tagged by a tagger they switch roles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.