Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Present

 On the weekend I was playing Minecraft Education at home. I was playing with my friends Shreeya and Ayani online. We always play together every weekend. It is our favourite game.


When mum finished work she came in with a giant box she opened the curtains.  I paused the game and opened the box and there was a dog. I loved it a little bit  then I saw it had three legs. I felt a little mad so I threw the dog down and continued playing.  I told my friends what my mom had got me.


When the dog saw the ball under the cupboard she sprinted to it.Then he gave it to me and I didn’t want to play with her.I kicked the ball and the dog went and got it.


First I laughed a little bit at the dog. But I still felt mad about it.Then I started to feel bad because of how I was treating her so I went outside and played with her. I named the dog Daisy.The dog was a girl.





3 comments:

  1. Hello Vaoiva.
    You have included some great details about what happened and the sequence in which they happened.You have done a super re-count.Well done.
    I enjoyed watching the performance.There were lots of things that made me laugh.
    I liked the bit when the children helped pull Duffy out of the hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice piece of writing. Very well done. You have all the ideas in order and have made it interesting. Well done for adding feelings too. Ka Pai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Vaoiva.
    Awesome work you did. I like it because you added lots of detail into your writing and it's fantastic, also one more thing about it your picture it's so cool. Is Minecraft your favourite game?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.