Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

The Important part of the body.

 Hello everybody welcome back to my blog.Today I'm going to show you The most important part of the body.The most important part of the body is the brain. Here's my most important part of the body.  

The  Most  Important Part of the Body 

I think the most important part of the body is the brain.

Your brain and nerve system controls and coordinates everything in your body.

It is the master control system in your body. It controls you. 

It allows you to think.

The most important part of the body is the brain

 


1 comment:

  1. I like that too and it's true that the most important part of the body is the brain. The brain controls your body, it controls the way you think of things and how you react to certain kinds of things. Good job Terry :) so proud of you and what you have learned so far <3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.