Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My family

This is my family, my dad Anisi, my mom Alefa, big brother EJ and myself.  This picture is taken right after church on our second Sunday here in Christchurch.  We love wearing our Samoan attire and matching clothes as a family especially to church.  I miss Samoa so much but I like it here as well.





My name  is  Vaoiva.
I  live  in  Samoa. I  miss  Samoa  so  much.
I  love  New  Zealand  too  like  Samoa  too.
I  love  my  school  and  my  friends  too.




This  is  my  whole  family. My  mother,  father  Uncle  Spia,  Aunty  Imeleta,  brother  and  myself. This  day we  went  to  the  park  where  my  brother  and  I  rode  our  scooters  around. We  had  fun  together  as  a  family.  



This  picture  is  taken  right  after   church  on  our  first  Sunday  here  in  Christchurch. I  had  a  great  time  at  church  with  my   family. We  learned  about  Jesus  Christ. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Vaoiva,
    I can see you have a very close family. It must be nice to have your uncle and auntie in New Zealand too. I love the matching Samoan attire. My mum used to make matching dresses for my sister and I to wear to church but not the whole family.
    It is good to get out as a family to exercise. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Christchurch.I hope you have a wonderful time living here.THANK YOU for sharing beautiful photos of you and your family Vaoiva.
    You all look so happy.I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.